^Back To Top

Products & Services



Vehicle Insurance is one of the real necessities in life. It helps you plan for the unforeseen and realizing that you are insured, takes away that additional bit of anxiety when you are out and about.

Looking at the situation objectively, a percentage of the anxiety of driving can undoubtedly be credited to stressing over what could go wrong. That is the reason why we propose that you take out vehicle insurance. We have a scope of choices that you can pick from with the goal that you profit by the policy which will provide the right cover for your particular needs.

Comprehensive vehicle insurance provide financial protection against accident related incidents, liability to third party vehicles and property as well as loss as a result of fire, theft and hi-jacking.

Third Party, Fire & Theft vehicle insurance provides cover to a third party, and loss or damage to your vehicle as a result of fire and theft. Any accident related damages caused to your vehicle will not be covered.

Third Party Only insurance covers damage that you have caused to other vehicles or their property. This product is recommended when your vehicle has a relatively low financial value and has already been fully paid for. Please keep in mind that your vehicle will not be covered against fire, theft, loss or damages caused by an accident.


At the point of insuring your household contents, we suggest that you complete an inventory to determine the replacement value of your contents. The goal in doing this is to ensure that the sum insured is equivalent to the correct value. Being in a position of being underinsured has genuine money related ramifications as you won’t have the capacity to repair or replace any of your possessions. We recommend including a percentage for future purchases.

Cover provided under this section include but is not limited to loss or damage as a result of fire, theft, lightning and storm damage.

* Also enquire about cover for accidental damage to your contents as well as damage as a result of power surge.

Building Insurance is for the actual structure of your home against damage as a result of fire, storm & lightning, burst geyser(s) and impact caused by aircraft, animals, vehicles and falling trees. Your building must be insured at the current cost to rebuild, including cost for professional fees such as demolishment and debris removal.

Enquire from your broker on all available extensions.


We comprehend that maintaining a fruitful business takes years of diligent work and the right partnerships.

We offer various types of business insurance cover to protect your business against financial losses caused by natural disasters, accident related incidents, cyber risks, commercial crime and liability claims.


General Public Liability:

Public liability provides cover to the insured against liability claims arising out of bodily injury or damage caused to a third party by the insured in the course of its business activities.

Pollution Liability

Pollution insurance provides indemnity to the insured for cost arising out of pollution. This cover include but is not limited to cost for clean-up and restoration as well as liability for injuries or death caused by pollution.

  • Products Liability and Defective workmanship

Any manufacturer, supplier or retailer who provide products to the public, may be held responsible for injuries caused by the product they provided.

  • Negligent Advice

Professionals must exercise reasonable skill when providing advice to clients. If they fail to do so, they can be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by negligent advice.

Directors and officers liability insurance:

Directors & Officers Liability is compensation payable to the board of directors and officers of a company for losses as a result of legal action brought against them for alleged wrongful acts in their capacity as directors and officers.

Professional indemnity

Professional indemnity insurance protects you and your business against claims for alleged negligence, errors or omission.

Third Party Liability

Liability claims arising out of accident related incidents or with the loading or unloading of insured vehicles.

Employment Practices Liability

Legal expenses following wrongful acts arising from the employment process are covered by this section. This include wrongful termination, sexual harassment and discrimination.

Cyber Risks

Financial loss, disruption or damage to the reputation of an insured organisation arising from online publishing or traditional media.

Commercial Crime

Commercial crime provides cover to the insured against financial loss arising from employee dishonesty, computer fraud and theft by employees.

All Risk

All risk insurance provide cover for valuable possessions which belong to you or any of your immediate family members that are taken out of your home.

Specified All Risk - Items belonging to you named and separately valued in your schedule.

These items typically include:

  • Laptops, tablets or any handheld electronic device
  • Mobile phones
  • Spectacles and sunglasses
  • MP3 players, iPods
  • Cameras or any photographic equipment
  • Jewellery items including watches
  • Equipment worn and/or used during sporting activities
  • Baby equipment such as prams or children’s car seats
  • GPS devices
  • Bicycles
  • Firearms
  • Other specified items

Your possessions are covered anywhere in the world as long as you specify it and comply with the terms and conditions of the policy.

Our Underwriting Managers / Product Suppliers

In order for us to provide our clients with the best possible monthly premium we source quotes from a wide variety of product suppliers.


Disclosure Notice


Every effort is made to ensure you fully understand the insurance product and the organisations involved in delivering the service to you.
There are certain facts we are obliged to tell you in terms of legislation. If at any time you feel we have not provided you with information required, please ask us. This information does not form part of the actual Policy Wording

Financial Service Provider

This is your insurance Broker who is sometimes referred to as an Intermediary.

Underwriting Manager

They are appointed by a Product Supplier (Insurer) to manage a specific type of product on their behalf.

Product Supplier

This is your Insurer. Each of the above may well have companies that are associated with them with whom we have a relationship.

Distribution Channel

These are arrangements with any of the above or combination of these that provides support or services to us in our role of providing a financial service to you.

Any other person

Other persons that provide us with a financial interest as part of the delivery of the financial service.

Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS)

This legislation was introduced to ensure there are minimum standards set within the Financial Services Sector, to ensure you receive the highest possible level of service and protection. It governs, amongst other things, the following:

1) The financial stability of the Financial Service Provider.
2) The honesty and integrity of the Financial Services Provider.
3) The ability of the Financial Services Provider to look after the client.
4) The format qualifications required by the representatives of any Financial Services Provider who give you advice.
5) The methods and technical content of the advice given to you.
6) The need for such Financial Service Provider to be licensed before they can give you advice or perform an intermediary service.
7) Standard for dealing with any complaint that you may have.
8) Penalties for breaches of any of the regulations required in terms of the Act.
9) The need for us to have a Compliance Officer to ensure we meet all our obligations in terms of the Act.

Policy Holder Protection Rules

These require some additional duties to be adhered to by product suppliers in respect of clients purchasing personal insurance. Where applicable to you these will be pointed out in this document.


The independent body created to further protect the client and deal with any disputes between Insurers and clients.
There are currently two such Ombuds:

1) The Short Term Insurance Ombudsman deals with disputes on personal insurance matters eg your personal motor or household insurances.
2) The FAIS Ombudsman deals with all disputes for all types of clients that arise out of the provision of advice as dealt with by the FAIS Act.

Financial Services Board (FSB)

The Regulator of the Financial Services Industry and the body that administers the FAIS Act and other legislation.


The body of the FSB that ultimately deals with the regulation of a specific category of insurance eg Short Term or Long Term.

Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Designed by Glovent Solutions (Pty) Ltd.